Thursday, December 8, 2016

Preview of 2017


So 2016 was a sucky year for most everyone I have talked to. Many of us lost loved ones, ended relationships or had financial hardships. Our household was no different. I lost my "mama", a women who helped raise me and loved me like her own. I adored her! I lost my house, my car bit the big one and I became a medical mystery with my illness. DS5 got pneumonia and was hospitalized. It was rough but so many good things happened. Brad and I found each other after looking for a lifetime. We have learned a lot and want to move forward making our lives and the lives of our boys better.

Everyone sets resolutions for the new year, but never seem to keep them. I am setting goals, because goals make changes happen. This year is the year of learning in our home. So here are the goals I have set for myself and we will be setting goals with the kids:
  • Read 5 books a month
  • Complete Dave Ramsey Baby Step 1 and 2
  • Learn to sew
  • Learn to can
  • Take a Spanish Class
  • Take Cake Decorating Classes
  • Start Couponing again
  • Lose 10 pound
  • Learn Calligraphy
  • Get Married
  • Save a down payment for a house
  • Paint once a month
  • Spear head our way to financial freedom
This is just a few of the goals I've come up with. What are some goals you have? I am open to suggestions! What else should I add to the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment